If you're not already a member, please register an account by clicking the "Sign up now!" button. Once registered you can submit an application for consideration.

GW2 Darkhail22 - GW2 Application

Discussion in 'Recruitment: Apply to Join Malum Factum' started by Darkhail22, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Darkhail22

Darkhail22 Registered User

Aug 30, 2017
    Member Name
    Darkhail22

Tell us about your main character and preferred alts. What class, build, etc.
    My current Level 80 is a Revenant (Herald), running full zerker gear. I enjoyed the class because I loved how the Herald provided buff's for everyone via the facets (until it got nerfed...:( ), I still play it mainly but I've been working on a few alt's here and there. The second most active alt I have is an Elementalist, which I currently don't have a build for yet. I'm leaning towards condi, but I'm waiting until the new expansion drops next September before I gear seriously on it (I'd rather not invest the time/resources into gear, and have better stuff available in the expansion for condi build). I do have several level 80's, but the only other one I'm considering on gearing up at this time is my guardian as Firebrand intrigues me (So.Many.Burns.).

What is your dot name in game? (example: Name.1234) and what is your current home world server?
    My name ingame is Chanyay.5376

What are some prior guilds/outfits you've been in and why did you leave?
    The first big guild I joined was "Silenced Assasins". I left that guild as the Guild Leader was MIA for 8+ months and didn't see any activity among other members. The current one I'm in at this time, is Forgeman Destroyers, on the Sorrow's Furnace server. I've been considering leaving this one, as I don't see much activity in-game among members. I've also tried being active in their discord chat but tend to get ignored/not included in discussions. I've just find it discouraging, so feel a new guild might be more inclusive.

What is your age?
    I'm currently 26, but will be 27 in November.

Share about yourself. The more we know about you, the more attractive you are as a community member.
    My name is Chayne (Said like Shane, spelled as such), and I'm 26.8 years old. I currently live in Nova Scotia, Canada in the city of Halifax with my girlfriend, and 1 year old son named William. I'm an I.T graduated from college working as a Night Shift Operator at a Datacenter for CGI (it's fairly laid back, so I tend to game here and there while at work). I enjoy gaming in all forms, spending time with the little one, and relaxing to anime/movies/netflix. If accepted, I'll try my best to be as active as I can but, my son is my priority. (: Anything else you wish to know, I'll answer to the best of my ability.

How did you hear about Malum Factum?
    I heard about it from an irl friend of mine actually. I'm not sure what his username would be on here, but I know him as Joseph Bowman.

2. Zafken

Zafken Well-Known Member OFFICER

Dec 16, 2012
    Hey Darkhail! It's nice to meet you, I will send you a guild invite here soon and once one of our guild officers has a few spare moments we will get together and do some stuff.

3. Darkhail22

Darkhail22 Registered User

Aug 30, 2017
    Okay, great! (Sorry for delayed reply, worked last night so my sleep schedule is a tad out of whack).